Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Is Santa For Real

My husband told me to let our daughter believes about Santa Claus. He bought her gifts and did not ever let our daughter sees him sneaking the gifts because he does not want our daughter to discover that Daddy is the real Santa who buy gifts. I already bought her some gifts and just like what my husband did I did not let her see me buying those presents for her.

I woke up in the middle of the night to start wrapping up her gifts. I placed them under the Christmas tree. Morning came, she woke up early before 7 a.m. and went to checked for her Daddy. She went to the living room and she was very surprised all the gifts under the Christmas tree and was saying Santa was here, Santa brought me presents. A real happiness from a little girl. She is not allowed to open her gifts yet until Christmas Day and she is patience enough to just look and touch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment